Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Book Sharing

I am so excited to have found yet another source of free books!  I had previously blogged about PaperbackSwap, and just yesterday received my first book in the mail from a fellow member.  Woo hoo!

However, I know some of you were nervous about using that site because of virus problems they had been experiencing last week.  Not to worry - I have a much more low key, yet super simple way to snag some free books for you!



My friend Kristy has just started a blog with her mom Judy, and she is doing an informal book sharing club - check out her post here.  I've signed up for it, and now I need some reading pals!  All you need to do is mail out 1 book, and pick 6 new pals to join up by sending them the instructions.  If you keep the chain going, you'll get 36 back (woah!) 

Send me an email or write a comment on this post if you're interested!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, will be checking it out!
    fii -swapbot

    ReplyDelete