Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Carvel today!

So, this goes under the banner of thrift related - I love to get good deals and free stuff! Like, LOVE. Even if it is something I wouldn't normally want, if it is free, I must have it.
Today is Carvel Customer Appreciation Day, which means that from 3-7pm you can get a free Oreo Lil Rounder - basically, a giant oreo with soft serve in between the cookies instead of cream. Check out the link to see if there is a carvel near you! Now, I don't like ice cream sandwiches or Oreos - but I may still go.
I know it is probably unamerican to not like Oreos and ice cream sandwiches, but I don't. I could spend another blog post or 10 on my weird food aversions, but that will be another day. For now, enjoy your free ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment