Monday, September 14, 2009

Bonjour, Mes Amis!


Check out the cool new apron in my shop! I call this creation
"Bonjour Poulet." Bon Appetit, chickadees!
I scored the French Market fabric at a tag sale, used scraps of the lovely African fabric Matt got for me in his travels (thanks!), and some leftover blue star fabric for the ruffle. My first go at gathering - not too shabby!
I came across this neat trick on how to gather using dental floss! Stronger and thicker than regular thread, this made the job much easier on my second excursion into Ruffletown - more on that later!

1 comment:

  1. This "Bonjour Poulet" piece is by far the best in your collection, thus far. It rivals any item I've seen on other crafty blogs, and I'm sort-of a crafty-blog-connoisseur...great work, Emmanem!

    ReplyDelete