Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Review

I went to CVS this morning and they had already cleared out all of their Halloween stuff, except for a few lonely bags of candy corn at 50% off. In its place was a full on Christmas display! They were even playing "Little St. Nick" by the Beach Boys, which has been stuck in my head all morning. Too soon.

So, I thought I'd hold out a do a few more Halloween posts so as not to surrender to the Christmas season - especially before Thanksgiving! Check out the sweet "Glamour Don't" mask (above) I made for my friend Julie's work mask contest last week!

And, I had nothing to do with these costumes, but I like them so I am sharing! Don't worry, I know and like these people too. I love Matt's Tinkerbell! And I must give him credit for putting together such a stellar costume last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment