Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awesome New Blog Find!

Wow I love finding cool new blogs! I just came across The Graphics Fairy and I think it is going to change my crafty life! It is a whole website full of vintage graphics, photos, fonts, ads, and so much more! And the best part - totally FREE!

Seriously, I am going to be using this to make cards, posters, and so much more! You can definitely make your own unique retro cards for mere pennies, people!There are a ton of awesome holiday images that would make great cards, decorations, wrapping paper, ah the list is endless!

PLUS! You are allowed to use these images to make items for sale, and still be totally legit! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Thanks so much for the mention about my blog, that was so kind of you! I'm so glad your enjoying my graphics, I will be posting lots more Christmas images over the next few weeks. You have a very nice blog here, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete