Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Buffy The Vampire Soda!

So how jealous are you of my Buffy Soda collection??? 



Yes, its true - Jones Soda Company has just released a series of four Buffy themed flavors - and thanks to the generosity of Julie H I have them!  You can get them here if you so desire - perfect for a Halloween party, right?

From left - Giles Grape Potion, Buffy's Blue Bubblegum, Twilight's Old Moon Orange & Cream, and Dawn's A Centaur Root Beer.  I think these flavors are based on the comics that have come out since the show officially ended, but whatever.  Still AWESOME. 

Thanks Julie!  I don't think I'll drink them, though.  Maybe pass them down as a cherished heirloom to my grandchildren.  Sounds about right.

1 comment:

  1. You HAVE to drink them!!! The pop is not the special part, but having empty glass bottles around would make everyone even more jealous!!! Go ahead, drink 'em! Or in 50 years you'll wish you had, when there's nothing but sticky goo at the bottom! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete