Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
I hope you all had a delightful time this weekend at your parties, and that all of you little trick or treaters have a great time tonight!  I wanted to share the finished product of my She-ra costume - ta da!!


 And even better - my friend Matt decided to be He-man!  So of course we had to celebrate the festivities together on Saturday night. 


We came up with these costume ideas separately - but what a lovely coincidence!  I gave Matt a hand in putting together his costume too.  I think we both look pretty cool!  Cool enough to brave the crazy rain and snow this weekend in costume, anyway.  We had to share the power of Grey Skull with the world, you know. 
Matt's roommate Vanessa put together a lovely spread and get together!

Check out the sweet sour cream spiderweb on her seven layer dip - amazing!

Have fun tonight kids!  Be safe out there - and if you have any extra candy, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment