Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You say, why make a fabric postcard?

I say, why not? Also, because I joined the Fabric Postcard swap on swap-bot.

Here is my handiwork! I sewed a little modern flower design onto a longer piece of fabric, then made it into a little pocket by sewing up the sides. I slipped in a piece of cereal box cut down, then closed the whole thing up. Ta da!

I also glued blank card stock on the other side to write a note. I mailed it in a regular envelope so I suppose that lessens the PC impact, but it will get to my new friend in one piece! I like it. Hope she does too!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and it totally matches your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I've just gotten into swap-bot too. I've mainly been doing postcard swaps but this week I'm sending out some candy this week. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This was fun to make and really simple too.

    ReplyDelete