What is it, you may ask? Well, let me tell you.
"The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world."
Very cool, right?
As a recipient of this award, it is my duty to fulfill its requirements:
1. Put the logo on your blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'm excited to share with you seven other awesome blogs that I love, and pass on some sunshine to these great people! In no particular order...
1) Jenn: Just Add Water, Silly: She is an amazing artist working with watercolor, and sharing some fun musings along the way. I love her writing!
2) Maria Isabel - Her Kaleidoscope Eye: She shares such pretty, sunny things, be it her own crafts, or inspiration from the outside world.
3) Kristy - A Crafty Pair: New to blogging, but not to creating, Kristy is a talented gal whose love of Lisa Frank even exceeds my own. Sometimes her mom joins in on the fun too!
4) Jennifer - Olive's Tree house: An Alaska girl with great style, creativity and resourcefulness!
5) Sam - Homewreck Seriously funny, Sam tries her luck with "classic" 1950s recipes - the more butter, the merrier!
6)Jennifer: Melon Farming Babe : A blog of her gardening adventures - makes me want to dig in the dirt!
7) Rachael: Talk 2 the Trees: An earthy, creative lady who shares her stunning photography, and other creations.Thanks again to Felicity for this award, and to all of these other ladies for sharing their amazing skills! You all inspire me. I'm so glad to have found your blogs, via swap bot or pure luck!