Friday, January 15, 2010

Suze Orman!


I went to Barnes and Noble in Union Square last night to Suze Orman's book signing and it was so fun!



A TON of fans there meant for long lines but here I am with my pal Suze when I finally got up to the front.  I've read a couple of her books before and love her show, and now I have my own personalized copy of
Women & Money - check it out if you haven't already.



One fun fact I learned: Suze loves Lady Gaga!  She had The Fame blasting while she signed books which made for a fun atmosphere.

Julie M and I also met a new friend: Susie Q, a fitness expert!  We were next to her in line, and she was a lot of fun to hang out with and made the long wait more bearable.  Check out her site - she has a new dvd coming out, Arms of a First Lady - such a great idea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment