Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to the Craft

I took a night off after returning from vacation, and now I'm back in the game. I have so much to sew before Christmas next week - I hope I can get it all done!





First, I had to fulfill an order thanks to Divya and her mom (thanks, ladies!). I whipped up some little drawstring gift bags. A great way to decorate a gift or gift card, and they are reusable too. You can pass them on with a gift or use them yourself for a makeup bag, for tiny toys, jewelry, whatever.

Check out this previous post for more green wrapping ideas.


And here is another quilt patch for a group baby blanket effort. I finally got to do an Octopus, and got a little practice on sketching with thread which I want to try some more - Clutterpunk has a great tutorial about it to check out.

Tons more to do - its crunch time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment