Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wine Country Fun

In the home stretch!  I promise. 
Our next visit was a brief one to Jundas Pastry- yum!  The smell of sugar and deliciousness was enough to knock a girl out. 
Evelyn enjoyed a giant brownie - wow!


And check out the cute little stove planter in front!  Aww. 




Our final vineyard visit was to Palmer Vineyards - it was my favorite! 

Sarah O and I enjoy some sips outside. 
The wine was great, I even bought some bottles to take home!  A rarity for me, as I'm not a big wine person.  I liked the sweet flight I tasted though!


The setting was beyond beautiful - a perfect way to end our tasting tour.  (Although we did make it to The Fifth Season for dinner afterwards!  We sure didn't starve!) 

What a lovely way to celebrate a lovely lady!  Congratulations Becca, and thank you to her amazing sister Emily for organizing such a splendid event.   So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment