Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Heart the Phoebe Bag

I whipped up another little Phoebe bag for a friend this week - it came out pretty cute!  A very simple (and FREE) pattern from artsy crafty babe - check it out, if you haven't already. 

I used a Kelly green exterior with tiny white polka dots, and a navy striped interior with little green pin stripes.

I want to make a billion more of these!  Need to stock up on magnetic snaps and I'll be good to go for Christmas, I think.  For the ladies in my life, anyway. 

Here's a close up of the green fabric.


And of the blue.  There is a little pocket in there too, just too dark to see.  What do you think?  I need to get better at picking color combos, but this came out well. 

PS: Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment