Friday, September 10, 2010

Time Machine

My mom was on a major cleaning kick for the past few weeks, and while helping to go through a box of old photos, I found this:
A little two part drawing, stapled together, I made of myself (see the brown hair/green/black and white striped skirt that I loved) in 1988.  So poignant!

I have no idea what I was so sad about! I had a pretty good life back then - and still do!  What a mystery. 

Per the handwriting, it looks like Amah (my grandmother) tucked this away.  I think she appreciated my angst.

3 comments:

  1. so much feeling in such a little girl. this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how kids cut to the chase and tell it like it is. This is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, for not thinking I was a 6 year old psycho! (Or keeping it to yourself, anyway:)

    ReplyDelete