Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Party Time! Excellent!

Happy Mardi Gras!  I hope you are all having fun today, and making Fat Tuesday worth its name. 

Here is my final (and favorite!) Mardi Gras bead craft that I put together - I hope you enjoy it!  It makes a cute gift and is simple and inexpensive to put together. 

In testing out different sized containers, I found that smaller ones look the best - try grouping several small votives together in a similar color scheme to pull together your look. 

I tried out a large filled candle and it came out well, but might be a little over the top :)  The smaller containers look funkier and more modern - especially if you mix up different shapes within your color scheme.  Try it out for your next party or holiday!  Swing on over to celebrations.com for a full tutorial.   

No comments:

Post a Comment