Sunday, February 12, 2012

Celebrate!

One more week until Mardi Gras, and here is another fun craft for you to try out for your next party or holiday!
Here is a fun little wreath I put together using Mardi Gras beads once again.  I tried out a rectangular shape to try something a little different, but next time I think I would go with a regular round wreath to make wrapping easier. 

I can't wait until Christmas, because I plan on making a red or green (or both?) one!  I think that will give a little modern edge to a classic holiday decoration.  You could also make a red or even a heart shaped one for Valentines day, green for St. Patricks, red white and blue for memorial day or 4th of July, black and brange for Halloween - or any color to match your party plan! 

You can find complete directions at Celebrations.com right here so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment