Monday, September 26, 2011

Care Bear How To

I spent Friday in Danvers, Massachusetts - formerly known as Salem Village (of Witch Hunt Infamy).  While the reason I was there was way more fun - a wedding! - seeing the signs for Salem got me thinking about Halloween. 

Who am I kidding, really?  I start thinking about what I'm going to be for Halloween on November 1.  This year's costume is still in progress but I'm happy to share a tutorial on how I put together something fun for a Halloween of yore!  You may remember my Care Bear Costume:

But now you can make your own!  Check out the tutorial I've put together here on celebrations.com - it's super easy!  You don't even need a sewing machine, kids. 

Start this weekend, and you won't be stressing over what to wear in a month's time - and you'll have a unique homemade costume to boot! 

1 comment:

  1. I literally have no idea at all how I came across this page, no idea whatsoever. However this picture just made me smile, so cute! Kudos :o)

    ReplyDelete