Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brooklyn is Where It's At

Looking for something to do this summer?  Or, ever?  Check out this amazing list from Gothamist of why Brooklyn is so amazing!  I know, I'm not the first to say it, but having lived here for nearly 6 years I've got maybe a little bit of BK cred?  Maybe?  Ok, fine.  But perhaps when I finish this list I will.  We'll talk then. 

So, if you live in the city, or come for a visit, or are one of my own personal friends that lives in the city and may generate a yearly summer to do list (AHEM), maybe we could add some of these to it?  Just saying. 

In the meantime, I will be busy checking some off on my own. 

1 comment:

  1. STILL promoting for this borough, are we?
    Some boroughs don't NEED to advertise! :)
    I'm just sayin ... :)

    ReplyDelete