Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cutting and Pasting

I got home early(ish) last night and wanted to do something productive, but wasn't up for hauling out my sewing machine, so I got into some cutting and pasting and came up with this:

a cute little bday card for a friend  - a nice way to warm up a January Birthday, I'll say!  Celebrating on Friday, so I hope she likes it. 

Also got a jump on Valentine's day - a little subdued, and no pink at all, I know.  Was going for a more subtle, masculine vibe.  Plus I used up a ton of scraps! 

Anyway, a successful way to spend an hour.  Plus, since my hot glue gun is MIA (grrr) I had to use regular Elmer's and didn't want to go too crazy 3-dimensional for fear of falling pieces.  This guys should stay put!


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card and what a lucky girl I am to have received it :) Thanks again for making the snowy trek to come celebrate!
    Love, Rocket

    ReplyDelete